Saturday, March 30, 2013

Melissa

  On Saturday, I had the privilege of shooting a wonderful family. This couple
Melissa and Craig

                                          is ushering a new little girl into her life, Kylee was just 2 months old. I love the adorableness of this age.


Next in age, little Alivia. 5 years old, and does that girl ever love pink! It suits her quite well too, don't you think?


            


And next to her, her big brother Zachari, loves to show his edge. Quite a handsome fellow.


 






   I love to see a family that knows how to have fun together, and this bunch definitely has it going on! Some of my favorite shots were the playful moments at the park.









 
 
 

 
 
 
Thanks, Melissa and Craig, for allowing me to spend the day with your family, such a super-fun photo shoot!

4 comments: